From Birth onwards, Enfamil O-Lac is a nutritionally complete protein-based formula without lactose. Enfamil O-Lac can be used from birth onwards for infants with digestive problems such as diarrhea, bloating, and lactose intolerance. Enfamil O-lac has the goodness of Enfamil A+ highest DHA and ARA which helps to support brain development
Enfamil A+ O-lac baby formula is designed for babies who are sensitive to lactose. It contains all the nutrition of a milk-based formula without lactose.
Lactose is the main carbohydrate found in breast milk. Very rarely, babies are born with lactose intolerance. Some moms perceive them as lactose intolerance. If your baby has discomfort, sometimes switching to a tummy-friendly, the lactose-free formula is all that0s needed.
Enfamil O-lac is formulated to support growing brains and bodies:
- Enfamil O-Lac can be used by infants from birth on when not breastfed, with digestive problems such as diarrhea, bloating, and due to lactose intolerance
- Enfamil O-Lac is a nutritionally complete protein-based formula without lactose
- Enfamil O-Lac contains a special mix of DHA, iron, calcium, zinc, and vitamins to support your baby0s growth and development. It contains the expert-recommended level of DHA (a specific type of Omega 3) to support normal brain and visual development* and iron to support normal cognitive development and the immune system
- Choline involved in memory and learning
- High Calcium, Vitamin D, Phosphorus, and magnesium for strong bones and teeth
- Is easy to digest.
Do not introduce complementary feeding or change formula without consulting your health care professional.
Mother’s milk is best for the baby and helps in preventing diarrhea and illness.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.