Nutritionally complete, isotonic formula, specifically formulated for tube feeding patients that are unable to receive adequate nutrition orally.
- Isotonic feeding (osmolality = 300 mOsm/kg) to avoid problems associated with diets of high osmolar concentrations, e.g. diarrhea, cramps, vomiting, nausea
- MCT Oil
- Extra amounts of Vitamin C and B complex vitamins to meet special needs of many tube fed patients
- Low in Sodium making it suitable for hypertensive, cardiac and renal patients
- It is also lactose free and gluten free
ISOCAL can be reconstituted at varying concentrations for use when increased or decreased caloric density is desirable. From 0.5 Kcal/ml to 2.0 Kcal/ml
ISOCAL is recommended for:
- General tube feeding
- Hospitalized/bed ridden patients
- Ventilator dependency
- Stoke/cerebrovascular accident
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.